At Compass Learning, we believe in the power of personalized learning to empower teachers, keep students engaged, and ultimately ensure results that meet—or exceed—State and Common Core Standards.
We achieve this through, these areas of INTERVENTION:
- Personalized learning: Creating an environment in which the needs of individual students are valued and integrated into a personalized learning experience helps every student reach his or her full potential.
- Empowering teachers: Empowering teachers to do their jobs means success for students, schools, and districts.
- Academic rigor: Compass Learning’s standards-aligned and research-based learning solutions deliver real results.
- Our approach: Our curriculum covers every grade and every course, and includes solutions for Advanced Placement, College Readiness, Credit Recovery, ELL/ESL, Gifted and Talented, Response to Intervention, and Summer/Extended Day.
- Professional development: We’re as committed to teachers as teachers are to their students. CompassLearning Impact Teacher Academy® empowers teachers to simply do more.
- Support services: With our wide range of support options, you’ll find what best fits your needs.
- Students are provided an Enrichment period on Friday's to develop their knowledge base with Compass learning. Students are groups based on need, as teachers work to increase student content mastery.
PARENT LOGIN CAN BE RECIEVED THROUGH THE SCHOOL OFFICE.
For Parent Log In: www.thelearningodyssey.com
Lebanon Middle School MCPSD-220 (This code must be correct for successful log-in).