WELCOME to the CES Library!
The more things that you read,
the more things that you will know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you will go.
~ Dr. Seuss
Hours of Operation
All students visit the library on Tuesday and Thursday.
If there is an emergancy or need for extra time in the library, please inform Mrs. Keeling and she will set up a time before or after school.
Students will visit the Library on Tuesday and Thursday. Check out day is usually on Tuesdays. If students to to visit the library before or after school, an appointment can be made with Mrs. Keeling to use the library.
We will have a Fall and a Spring Book fair this year. This is a great chance to pick out books with your child. There will be a fmaily night and lunch during the Fall Fair.
Please feel free to contact Mrs. Keelingwith questions about your child's book choice. If you feel your child needs some direction then please send me an email.
Check Out Policy/procedure
1. K-2 students may check out one book each week. Check out day is on Tuesday.
2. 3-5 students may check out 2 books each week. Check out day is on Tuesday.
3. Students will not get to check out books if they forget to return their borrowed book until they return it.
4. Students may ask their teachers to return a book early if they finish it and will be allowed to get a new one if Mrs. Keeling is available to do so.
5. If a student looses their library book, it is the parent’s responsibility to pay for the book. Students will not be allowed to check out a book until the book is paid for.
6. Students are not to share their library books with other students. If a book is in your child’s name then you and your child are responsible for the book.
7. If a book is damaged beyond repair in your child’s care, the book will need to be paid for so we can replace it.
Now is a great time to Read!
How do I search for a Book in our library?
Follet Destiny (OPAC)
Use this website to view any books in our collection. Parents can send a note to Mrs. Keeling for specific book choices for students. Students can spend time at home reading summaries of books and looking for new books to check out. Coming soon for grades 3-5 will be Destiny Quest, a great interactive site that allows students to track books they have read, see what is new and recommend books.