The NextGEN Learning Lab is a non-traditional classroom featuring student made components to facilitate online learning in an updated and inviting environment.
Our sink before the renovation...as you can see, it needed some work.
Our sink after the renovation. Danny Taylor's carpentry class at MCATC built the new custom cabinets!
Old hallway door (Before):
Updated Door with Logo and new paint on hallway (After)
Panorama of room (Before)
Working to help teachers and students use technology appropriately to enhance lessons, engage digital learners, and increase student performance.
- Does everyone in your school have equal opportunities as far as technology use is concerned?
- Do all students have the opportunity to be involved in a digital society?
- Are digital access barriers or road blocks put in place for teachers and students because of FEARS of inappropriate use?
- If access road blocks are in place, does this help students when they go home or leave campus?
- If access road blocks are in place, can these barriers be removed by increased focus on awareness and Digital Citizenship?
- Are you an enabler or do you put barriers up? (...yes, this question applies to students as well as adults)