Marion County High School’s SBDM council has started the principal selection process. We have developed the following criteria or principal traits to use in the development of the interview questions and would like your feedback and input:
1. Will treat all people with respect and dignity to create a safe and effective learning environment.
2. Will fairly and consistently enforce policies and procedures such as the student code of conduct.
3. Will be a visionary leader that will create a culture of pride, commitment, and high expectations for the school community.
4. Will make decisions to enhance teaching and learning.
5. Will welcome input and will be a model of good communication among all the stakeholders of the school community: parents and families, students, teachers, administrators, and the community at large.
Click here to take the survey.