The basic principles of Tile 1 state that schools with large concentrations of low-income students will receive supplemental funds to assist in meeting student’s educational goals. Low-income students are determined by the number of students enrolled in the free and reduced lunch program. For an entire school to qualify for Title 1 funds, at least 50% of the students must be enrolled in the free and reduced lunch program.
Marion County Public Schools Schoolwide Title One Programs
- Calvary Elementary School
- Glasscock Elementary School
- Lebanon Elementary School
- West Marion Elementary School
- Lebanon Middle School
- Saint Charles Middle School