Greetings Parents and Students- We have recently received guidance from the local health department that will allow us to give students the opportunity to pick up personal items that were left behind when we dismissed from school. The guidelines will limit the number of people allowed in the building at one time. In order for us to properly prepare for pick up we need some information from you. A link to a survey form is attached and can be found on our Facebook page and Web page. MCMS Pick Up Request If you do not have electronic access you may also call the school on Tuesday and Wednesday to leave your information. The following guidelines will be in place.
1. Only one student and one parent may enter the building at the designated time. We must limit the number of people in the building to follow guidance from the Health Department.
2. Hallways will be one way when possible.
3. All persons entering the building will need to be wearing a mask
4. Entry will be through the Gym doors and you will exit out of the main entrance.
5. Social Distancing must be practiced at all times.